On the 23rd March 2020 when the Government announced the lockdown here at Crosbie’s Direct Cleaning Services we closed down all our operations with immediate effect.
With the recent relaxation of the Governments guidelines for self-isolating here at Crosbie’s Direct Cleaning Services we can now get back to work
How are we safeguarding our customers ?
Firstly, we would like to say we hope you are all keeping safe and well. As a family-owned business, safeguarding the welfare of our customers is vital to us.
What is Crosbie’s Direct Cleaning Services doing to safeguard our customers
Gutter & Paving Cleaning
During the site survey stage we will practise the strict 2 metre social distancing rule
On the day the work is carried out we can safely work outside your property whilst you remain inside your property
• We will ensure that we carry antibacterial hand gel and wipes, which we will use between appointments.
• We will put on a new pair of disposable gloves and shoe covers for each job and these are not removed until we leave your home.
• We will wipe down your kitchen sides with antibacterial kitchen degreaser.
• All chip and pin machines are disinfected between appointments.
We have now gone one step further and for your piece of mind. If you prefer, we can offer YOU “extreme social distancing” whilst we carry out your oven clean. What does this mean? If you do not wish to have face, to face contact with us, we can offer the following:
• We can call you on arrival, and then all you need to do is simply leave the door ajar, keep a safe distance or you can isolate yourself, and then we will let ourselves in and go directly to the kitchen.
• So that we can both adhere to “social distancing” measures (2 meters/broomstick away), if we need to speak to you, you can either stay at the other end of the room or we can speak to you over the phone if you are not in earshot.
• As a final step, you can leave cash on the side or we will even take payment via BACS (leaving our BACS details on the kitchen side) when the job is complete and then we will simply let ourselves out.
For the safety of us, and customers, we will continue to monitor the situation and make any necessary changes.
We hope our customers and their families stay safe during this time, but please contact us is you have any concerns.